Guy opening door - shocked Gif

Guy opening door - shocked



I haven't a clue where this is from, so I'm just going to provide a visual description. This is an animated gif of a long-haired guy opening a door. After seeing what is on the other side, he recoils in horror / shock and pulls a funny facial expression. The man in question has long curly brown hair and he is wearing clothes that would indicate that he is from the 70s. This is a classic reaction gif and I've seen it around a thousand times.

Edit: After doing some searching, I've found that this gif is from Italian Spiderman.

3 comments:

  1. It looks like Robert De Niro but it can't be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's from Italian spider man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I love this one. I always assumed he was walking in on a parents doing it or a masturbating sibling.

    ReplyDelete